Submission deadline: August 31 st, 2018
Selected abstracts will be published in "Cardiology" (Impact Factor: 1.742)
We invite you to consider presenting a Poster at CVCT.
Poster presentations describing original cardiovascular clinical trial work in the following areas are welcome:
- Arrhythmia Trials
- Atherosclerosis Trials
- Baseline Characteristics of Ongoing Trials
- Biomarkers and Imaging, Precision Medicine Trials
- CV Outcome Trials in Diabetes
- CV Protection in CKD trials
- Device Trials
- Endpoints Definitions
- Ethical Issues
- eTrials and use of Digital Technology in Trials
- Health Economics in Trials
- Heart Failure Trials
- Implementation Issues
- Interventional Cardiology Trials
- Mechanistic Substudies
- Methodology, Design and Statistics
- Regulatory Approval
- Reimbursement Issues
- Thrombosis Trials
At least one of the abstract authors must be present at the conference. All questions pertaining to the CVCT poster submission should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The abstract must not exceed 500 words, and should be organized as follows:
Author(s) + Affiliations
Authors full names and affiliations must be specified; surnames should be in capital letters.
All abstracts should be submitted in English.
A maximum of TWO abstracts from a presenter will be considered.
The Scientific Committee will decide on the suitability of each abstract.