What problem are we trying to solve?
- Without a steady supply of talent, innovation in outcome-based cardiovascular drug/device development is at risk.
- Currently, there are only limited opportunities, if any, for clinical academics to gain expertise in the conduct of these global trials.
What Can the Fellowship Offer?
- Work with Executive/Steering Committees and clinician scientists in Boehringer Ingelheim on CV outcome trial(s).
- Undertake analyses of datasets that complements the fellow’s interest.
Why Boehringer Ingelheim?
- Boehringer Ingelheim has a strong legacy of cardiovascular outcome trials, including EMPA-REG OUTCOME trial.
- As a family-owned company, Boehringer Ingelheim plans in generations.
- This partnership with CVCT is a unique opportunity to nurture future leaders in cardiovascular medicine.
How can I (or my colleague) apply?
Please contact the chairs of CVCT
- Pr Faiez Zannad
- Dr Bertram Pitt