CVCT TURNS 20
NOVEMBER 30TH - DECEMBER 2ND, 2023
Designing the Digital Future
Learn & Change the future of Clinical Trials
CardioVascular, CardioRenal and Cardiometabolic medicine is increasingly evidence-based. Every year brings a series of landmark, game changing trials. These are presented at major meetings "Late Breaking Clinical Trials sessions", which last only 10 minutes, followed by 5 mins discussion. Sometimes only the main results are published simultaneously or short after the event. Limited discussion among commentators may occur on social media.
CVCT is the only global meeting where hours are spent discussing individual trials, among the most authoritative stakeholders.
* CVCT is a unique think tank forum aiming at discussing the critical latest CardioVascular, CardioRenal and Cardiometabolic trials, individually and in context
* Discussion includes understanding trial rationale, design issues, trial conduct and operational issues, statistical methodology and interpretation, clinical meaning, approvability by major regulatory agencies, valuation by payers, implementation into practice guidelines, in real life by physicians.
* CVCT is unique in that it assembles the key global experts from multiple backgrounds.
* Academy trialists and Primary Investigators of major trials
* Pharma and Device Industry R&D and CROs.
* Regulatory agencies (FDA,EMA, MHRA, etc...)
* Major journal editors(NEJM, The Lancet, JAMA, Circ, JACC, EHJ…)
* Major research organisations (NHLBI, EC, Inserm..)
* Payers (CMS, NICE, HTA organisations)
* Patients. Login and listen, interrogate and eMeet with trials experts
Bertram Pitt is a professor of medicine emeritus at the University of Michigan, School of Medicine. Dr Pitt obtained his MD degree from the University of Basel in Switzerland. He completed a fellowship in cardiology at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and remained on the faculty until he left to direct the division of cardiology at the University of Michigan. He is currently chairman of the steering committee of the NHLBI TOPCAT trial.
ANN ARBOR, USA
Founder & chairman
MD, Cardiologist, PhD in clinical pharmacology (Université de Lorraine, Nancy, Université
Claude Bernard, Lyon, France and Oxford MRC, UK). Emeritus Professor of Therapeutics at the Université of Lorraine, Past Director Division of
Heart Failure and Hypertension, and of the Inserm Clinical Investigation Center at Institut
Lorrain du Coeur et des Vaisseaux, Nancy, France. Visiting Professor at the Brigham &
Women’s hospital, Harvard Medical School, USA, as a Eugene Braunwald Scolar. (2019),
Trophées des Etoiles of the French Ministry of Research (2019), ESC-HFA Lifetime Achievement Award (2017), ESH Paul Milliez Award (2014).He has served as Chairman of the French Society of Hypertension, Chairman of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) Working Group on Pharmacology and Drug Therapy, and as a board member of the Heart Failure Association (HFA) of the ESC. He is Clinical Pharmacology Section Editor of ESC Texbook.
CVCT Webinar Series
CVCT Webinar Series are a unique way to learn from major stakeholders and key experts, engage with them and continue the discussion on the subjects that matter, all year long.
Stay tuned to find out about the next available dates and register to take part in the next CVCT Webinar